Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In liew* of mah website....

...I am most likely going to abandon the Livejornal and move here for the "sketch blog". Blogger looks a lot more professional than livejornal.
SO onward to business. the posting of artwork not yet posted here!



SUPPAH old. And super Cintique-y!




something super old, that I dug up and slightly fixes before I said "TOO HELL WITH THIS"


speedpainting from beging of the quater, 20 or so minutes



speedpainting, 20 or so minutes.

Stay tunned for animation and 3-D work.

And a website! floursackstudios.com watch it!


I am also queen of the obnoxiously large images, someone recommend a fix for me, ya?
EDIT: WELL THEN BLOGGER, Fancy alowing me to upload stuff via ...blogger and not telling me!

obnoxiously large images to be fixed in a Jiffy.





* I am positive I used this word wrong.

1 comment:

. said...

Wow, Amander, I love how all your stuff has that touch of yours. The gritty texture! It's great, keep it up.