Friday, December 5, 2008

sketcheroos!


GOOD LORD. I'm DONE. I didn't even like this when I started it.
I refuse to touch this EVER AGAIN.
it was supposed to be one of my Moster-beast God characters from Headworld 2.34Alpha % 9.b3. But that died halfway in.



Sketch club stoof from mid quater.













Katie doodle, and... what most of mysketchbook looks like, but with more random comic book script rough drafts.



From last night when I was ANGRY AT COMPILIER.FOR NOT...COMPILING. The book never states that it wasn't a complete code. I didn't figure it out for a while.
DAMN BOOK.





today. Or one from today. there's a ton of other ones. But I HATE scanning 11x14 stuff because I have to use scan-and-stitch and it's a PAIN.




Spent the Day sketching and C++in' and now I'm gonna ILLUSTRATOR.

1 comment:

. said...

Iwanna see what kinda stuff you do in illustrator..

If it's anything like your sketches, it'd probably be very cool.